Old versionsSee all
Norton™ Online Backup automatically safeguards your files, music, photos and other important documents from loss. Does all the work for you — automatically backs up your digital photos and videos, downloaded music, financial documents, and other important files to our secured data centers.
Lets you quickly and easily recover your files, and your precious memories, in case of computer hard drive crashes, natural disaster or other data loss mishaps. Backs up files from up to five Windows® or Mac® computers with a single subscription
- Professional-grade online backup safely and securely backs up your family's digital photos, music, financial documents and other important files from up to five computers1 to our professionally managed data centers.
- Automatic backup automatically backs up the files you choose (certain files or your entire hard drive) at the time you select.
- Mac® and Windows® support works with both Mac and Windows computers so you can back up files from up to five of your family's computers, even if they run different platforms, with a single subscription.
- Web-based access and restore lets you quickly and easily restore, transfer, download, and share backed up files anytime, anywhere, through a password-protected Web page.
- File transfer lets you send copies of files from one computer to another computer, even if they're running different operating systems.
- Keyword search lets you instantly search backed up files by entering a keyword or search terms so you can quickly and easily find the exact file or files you want to access.
- Backup archive allows you to restore files that you may have accidentally deleted or mistakenly overwrote.
- File compression automatically compresses files before backing them up to for faster backups and to save on storage space.
- File versioning automatically saves the previous versions of your files for up to 90 days so you can easily restore older files if you need to.
- Government-grade encryption protects your files with ultra-secure 128-bit SSL encryption while your files are being sent over the Internet and 256-bit AES encryption while your files are safely stored on our secured servers so only you can see them.
- Web-based file management lets you manage your backed up files, including versions backed up in the past 90 days, from any computer connected to the Internet.
- Open file backup backs up files even if they are open and in use.
- Expandable storage lets you easily add secured online storage space at any time.